Stories and statistics about the Coronavirus are on constant loops from every national and international news station. Because of this, we think it is important to address your fears and explain the precautions we are taking as a company. Although we have not experienced a health crisis like this in decades, we are staying informed and careful. As a company, we want our customers to feel confident in us. This goes for both the quality of our pest control services and the protective measures we take as a company.
To keep both our employees and our customers safe and healthy, we are practicing caution with sickness and the spread of germs. In effect immediately, our in-office cleaning protocols have increased so that every surface has to be wiped down twice daily with a strong disinfectant. Additionally, our employees have to report any oncoming illnesses prior to reporting to work. They also have to report if they have been in contact with anyone diagnosed with the coronavirus. Each of these steps will prevent the virus from entering our office space and thus keep it from spreading to your home.
Our In-Home Health Precautions
Beyond in-office steps, we have also informed our technicians about new health codes for in-home pest control. Below, we have outlined these steps for you:
- Wipe down work vehicle interior and tools daily
- Do not shake hands with customers (No touching)
- Avoid going inside customer homes (if possible)
- Do not touch anything in the home including doorknobs
- Wear disposable gloves when inside customer homes
- Provide our own water and snacks
- Do not accept drinks or food from customers
- Report immediately if you come in contact with someone diagnosed with coronavirus
- Call prior to reporting for work if showing any signs of sickness
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions about our safety measures. Also, question your technician on-site if you have any reservations. Audubon Pest Control is here to help you feel secure in your home and confident in the services we will provide to make your establishment pest free.
Audubon Pest Control Is Ready To Serve Our Customers